- All Students/Parents must properly read and fill out Registration Form as no refunds or credits would be provided since we offer trial classes for you to see if you like the class before signing up.
- Students enrolling for the yearly session must pay 50% of the tuition upfront upon registration and the remaining balance will be due after half session from the start date.
- Late fee of $35 will be charged if the tuition is paid later than the due date.
- Students registering for more than one dance class will be required to pay additional costume fee of $55-$75 for each class.
- New registrations for summer and fall begin after March 31st every year.
- All checks must be made payable to BollyArts.
- $35 Service Fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- BollyArts will not be responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen articles.
- Cell phones must be turned OFF during class.
- Students don’t get any Refunds or Make-ups for missed dance classes.
- Any classes cancelled by BollyArts will be made up at a later day, or the fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- No classes will be in session during major holidays, please check our website or call us for more information.
- Instructors may be substituted in case of illnesses, emergencies, and or personal commitments.
- Any student who misses ten or more classes during the year may be excluded from the recital.
- In the event of inclement weather do not assume class is cancelled if your school is closed. We cannot call each student’s home so please check our website for the latest tweets or call the office for more information.
- Discount offers will not be combined. You may take advantage of only one discount offer at a time.
- Students of kids and teens classes must wear Black Track/Sweat pants and the official BollyArts t-shirt for dance classes.
- No Jeans and/or Skirts allowed in the class.
- Students are permitted to dance only in sneakers or barefoot.
- All students with long hair are required to tie it back at all times during class.
- Strictly no gum, candy, drinks or foods are allowed in the studio – Except water
- No loitering in the lobby, hallways and dance rooms.
- Family & Friends are welcome to sit and watch the class from the waiting room. Please do not interfere in the actual class.
- BollyArts will not be responsible for children being left before or after their scheduled class times.
- BollyArts posses the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the class time – No sooner.
- Costumes for kids and teens classes will be designed according to the song they are performing to for the annual showcase.
- Costume rental is available for adult class students for the fee of $25 – $35, plus security deposit of $75, which will be returned once the costume is brought back in good condition.